call-South San Francisco Commercial Banking Center call-South San Francisco Commercial Banking Center
- Monday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tuesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
About this location
Please note: This is a lending center only. It is not a depository facility and does not handle typical day-to-day banking. Tri Counties Bank provides a competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking services easily accessible through an extensive California communities branch network, advanced online and mobile banking, a nationwide network of over 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and bankers available by phone 7 days per week.
- How can Tri Counties Bank help my business?How can Tri Counties Bank help my business?At Tri Counties Bank, we provide a wide variety of financing and treasury management options to meet short-term working capital needs, permanent financing requirements and cash management needs of large enterprises. Your Tri Counties Bank Relationship Manager will structure a custom package specifically tailored to meet your current and future business needs.
- How can I use a Commercial Real Estate loan?How can I use a Commercial Real Estate loan?With a Commercial Real Estate loan, you can purchase, renovate or refinance commercial property, including office, industrial, retail, special purpose and multi-family residential properties.
- What lending options do you provide for businesses?What lending options do you provide for businesses?We offer treasury management solutions, lines of credit, intermediate and working capital, long-term loans, equipment financing, commercial real estate loans, and SBA and USDA loans.
- Do you offer loans for farmers and businesses in rural communities?Do you offer loans for farmers and businesses in rural communities?Of course! Tri Counties Bank helps businesses in rural areas with a variety of programs and solutions that can help improve, develop or finance business, industry and employment and improve the economic and environmental climate in rural communities.