- Monday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tuesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
About this location
- Ordering New ChecksOrdering New ChecksOrdering New Checks You can order checks 4 ways:
- Online at https://www.tcbk.com/resources/reorder-check
- Visit your local branch
- Give us a call at 1-800-922-8742
- If you have online banking you can submit a check order via secure email.
When ordering new checks please make sure we have your correct address on file. We will also need any changes that you would like made to the information listed on the checks from your previous order, the number in which your new checks should begin, and the number of boxes you would like to order. Check orders can take 10-14 business days from the order date to be delivered.
- Can Someone Wire Funds to My Accounts at Tri Counties Bank?Can Someone Wire Funds to My Accounts at Tri Counties Bank?Yes, someone with your account information can wire funds directly to your account. You will need to provide your account number and wire transfer routing number. The wire transfer routing number for Tri Counties Bank is: 121135045.
- What is the Routing Number for Tri Counties Bank?What is the Routing Number for Tri Counties Bank?121135045
- How Do I Endorse a Check When Using Mobile Deposit?How Do I Endorse a Check When Using Mobile Deposit?Checks deposited using our consumer mobile banking application should include the phrase "for mobile deposit only to Tri Counties Bank, account # [your account number].
- Bill Pay SetupBill Pay SetupTo set up a Bill Pay transaction, please click on the Bill Pay Tab in Online Banking.
- Click Add a Company or Person to Pay.
- Please type in the name of the company or person you would like to pay.
- Click Search. If the company is stored in our system, an icon with your biller’s name will be listed below the search window.
- Please click on the name/icon provided, enter and confirm your account number, and click Add Bill. If your biller is not stored in our system continue to step 5.
- Please click Enter the Info for (biller’s name). Here you will need to input the biller’s information including account number, address, and phone number. Once finished, click Add Bill.
Please click Enter the Info for (biller’s name). Here you will need to input the biller’s information including account number, address, and phone number. Once finished, click Add Bill.
- You can get rid of the Past Due Bill Reminder simply by paying the bill.You can get rid of the Past Due Bill Reminder simply by paying the bill.
- To pay the bill, you simply need to click on the red Bill Due icon located to the left of the payee name on the Payment Center page.
- Click the Pay Bill option to the right of the bill thumbnail, a new window will pop up. (If there is an arrow to the right of the bill due information that means there are older bills that need to be paid. Click on the arrow to access older bills to pay.
- Select a payment method, and then click the Pay
- Bill button. The Past Due Bill Reminder will instantly disappear.
- Viewing Checks and Statements OnlineViewing Checks and Statements OnlineView Check Images:
- Click on Accounts Tab
- Click on Account Activity Directly below Accounts Tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Viewable checks have thumbnails of a check image under the Check Number column
- Left click on the thumbnail to view the image.
- If the image doesn't appear our pop-up blocker might be the issue.
- Give us a call if you would like assistance with your pop-up blocker.
View Statements Online
- Click on the Accounts Tab.
- Click on the Online Statements tab below and to the right of the Accounts Tab.
- Choose the Account from the drop down list you would like to view. *Only Checking and Savings Accounts are viewable.
- Choose the statement end date for the statement you want to view from the drop down list.
- Click on view statement. If the statement doesn't open your pop-up blocker may be stopping it.
- Give us a call if you would like assistance with your pop-up blocker.
- Online Internal Fund TransfersOnline Internal Fund Transfers
- Online Internal Fund Transfers
- Daily transfer limit = $500,000.00
Transfers from the following accounts are not allowed:
- UTTMA accounts (Uniform Transfers to Minors Act)
- Owner of an account to a personal account in which they are not an owner.
- Power of Attorney (POA) agent of an account to their own account or vice versa.
- Custodian of an account to their own personal account or vice versa.
Online Transfer cutoff time is 9:30pm Monday - Friday. Transfers after Friday at 9:30pm will be processed on the next business day.
- How to Enroll in eStatementsHow to Enroll in eStatementsTo receive your statements electronically simply log into Online Banking, and enroll for e-statements under the Options tab.
- Bill Pay Past Due Bill Reminders – How to pay a billBill Pay Past Due Bill Reminders – How to pay a billThe Past Due Bill Reminders are being generated due to your enrollment in our eBills service. eBills delivers your bill, for eligible payees, to your Tri Counties Bank Online Bill Pay when you sign up for the eBills service. Once the bill is generated and delivered to your Online Bill Pay, you will notice a red Bill Due icon to the left of the biller name on the Payment Center page. If you schedule a payment by clicking on the Bill Due icon, then you will not receive a Past Due Bill Reminder. If you simply schedule the payment through the Payment Center page, or if you utilize an alternative method to make the payment, then you will receive a Past Due Bill Reminder when the payment due date has past.
- Loan Payments OnlineLoan Payments Online
Customer ReviewsSort ByJune 09, 2022GuestThere simply is not another bank that provides individual support and personal attention to its customers. The branch manager Randy at Tri Counties on Pilsbury exemplifies the level.of service that extends far beyond what anyone could expect . Whether your account is stately or meager, reguardless of age, race or color, Randy has, and will act, with your best interest at heart. The understanding and considerations he has shown to myself and my clients should be noted in his personelle file and commended. He has proven to be financially innovative and solution oriented. Its is with extreme gratitude and appreciation I will remain a loyal customer at Tri Counties. For their fiscal capabilities and the personal considerations generously applied by the 5 ☆ branch manager Randy.February 01, 2022GuestI talked to a man by the name Patrick. He was amazingly, sweet, kind, and very very helpful. I felt like i was talking with a friend who put himself in my shoes. I very much appreciated him.July 03, 2021GuestReally friendly staff that are helpful and work out any issues fast. Very good bank.January 12, 2020GuestI would like to ask you to extend thanks to Meg Helms, the Banker that helped me open my account. She made me feel like a Rockstar when I wanted to open my account. She handled several hiccups with tact, grace, and elegance.October 25, 2019GuestYet to have a problem with TriCounties, I've been using them for a few good years now. When my card was compromised they were quick to freeze the account and return the money to me, as well as I got my new card pretty quickly too. Staff are always friendly and helpful whenever I have to go into the bank in person as well.previous