- Monday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tuesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednesday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Saturday 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
About this location
- What is the Routing Number for Tri Counties Bank?What is the Routing Number for Tri Counties Bank?121135045
- Can Someone Wire Funds to My Accounts at Tri Counties Bank?Can Someone Wire Funds to My Accounts at Tri Counties Bank?Yes, someone with your account information can wire funds directly to your account. You will need to provide your account number and wire transfer routing number. The wire transfer routing number for Tri Counties Bank is: 121135045.
- Ordering New ChecksOrdering New ChecksOrdering New Checks You can order checks 4 ways:
- Online at https://www.tcbk.com/resources/reorder-check
- Visit your local branch
- Give us a call at 1-800-922-8742
- If you have online banking you can submit a check order via secure email.
When ordering new checks please make sure we have your correct address on file. We will also need any changes that you would like made to the information listed on the checks from your previous order, the number in which your new checks should begin, and the number of boxes you would like to order. Check orders can take 10-14 business days from the order date to be delivered.
- Mailing Address for Payments and DepositsMailing Address for Payments and DepositsPO Box 909 Chico, CA 95978
- How Do I Endorse a Check When Using Mobile Deposit?How Do I Endorse a Check When Using Mobile Deposit?Checks deposited using our consumer mobile banking application should include the phrase "for mobile deposit only to Tri Counties Bank, account # [your account number].
- Loan Payments OnlineLoan Payments OnlineLoan payments can be set up in the Transfers Tab. After choosing the transfers tab click on Add New Transfer directly below. After choosing the "To Account" a new drop down list will show up with the option to choose Regular Payment or Principal Only. Next choose a frequency, date and amount to complete your loan payment. Click next in the bottom right corner. On the next screen review your transfer and click Add Transfer if all information is correct or back if you need to adjust the payment.
- Bill Pay SetupBill Pay SetupTo set up a Bill Pay transaction, please click on the Bill Pay Tab in Online Banking.
- Click Add a Company or Person to Pay.
- Please type in the name of the company or person you would like to pay.
- Click Search. If the company is stored in our system, an icon with your biller’s name will be listed below the search window.
- Please click on the name/icon provided, enter and confirm your account number, and click Add Bill. If your biller is not stored in our system continue to step 5.
- Please click Enter the Info for (biller’s name). Here you will need to input the biller’s information including account number, address, and phone number. Once finished, click Add Bill.
Please click Enter the Info for (biller’s name). Here you will need to input the biller’s information including account number, address, and phone number. Once finished, click Add Bill.
- You can get rid of the Past Due Bill Reminder simply by paying the bill.You can get rid of the Past Due Bill Reminder simply by paying the bill.
- To pay the bill, you simply need to click on the red Bill Due icon located to the left of the payee name on the Payment Center page.
- Click the Pay Bill option to the right of the bill thumbnail, a new window will pop up. (If there is an arrow to the right of the bill due information that means there are older bills that need to be paid. Click on the arrow to access older bills to pay.
- Select a payment method, and then click the Pay
- Bill button. The Past Due Bill Reminder will instantly disappear.
- Viewing Checks and Statements OnlineViewing Checks and Statements OnlineView Check Images:
- Click on Accounts Tab
- Click on Account Activity Directly below Accounts Tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Viewable checks have thumbnails of a check image under the Check Number column
- Left click on the thumbnail to view the image.
- If the image doesn't appear our pop-up blocker might be the issue.
- Give us a call if you would like assistance with your pop-up blocker.
View Statements Online
- Click on the Accounts Tab.
- Click on the Online Statements tab below and to the right of the Accounts Tab.
- Choose the Account from the drop down list you would like to view. *Only Checking and Savings Accounts are viewable.
- Choose the statement end date for the statement you want to view from the drop down list.
- Click on view statement. If the statement doesn't open your pop-up blocker may be stopping it.
- Give us a call if you would like assistance with your pop-up blocker.
- Online Internal Fund TransfersOnline Internal Fund Transfers
- Online Internal Fund Transfers
- Daily transfer limit = $500,000.00
Transfers from the following accounts are not allowed:
- UTTMA accounts (Uniform Transfers to Minors Act)
- Owner of an account to a personal account in which they are not an owner.
- Power of Attorney (POA) agent of an account to their own account or vice versa.
- Custodian of an account to their own personal account or vice versa.
Online Transfer cutoff time is 9:30pm Monday - Friday. Transfers after Friday at 9:30pm will be processed on the next business day.
- How to Enroll in eStatementsHow to Enroll in eStatementsTo receive your statements electronically simply log into Online Banking, and enroll for e-statements under the Options tab.
- Bill Pay Past Due Bill Reminders – How to pay a billBill Pay Past Due Bill Reminders – How to pay a billThe Past Due Bill Reminders are being generated due to your enrollment in our eBills service. eBills delivers your bill, for eligible payees, to your Tri Counties Bank Online Bill Pay when you sign up for the eBills service. Once the bill is generated and delivered to your Online Bill Pay, you will notice a red Bill Due icon to the left of the biller name on the Payment Center page. If you schedule a payment by clicking on the Bill Due icon, then you will not receive a Past Due Bill Reminder. If you simply schedule the payment through the Payment Center page, or if you utilize an alternative method to make the payment, then you will receive a Past Due Bill Reminder when the payment due date has past.
Customer ReviewsSort ByAugust 09, 2022GuestBeen with them for many years...don't have any complaintsJuly 29, 2022GuestI.love Tri Cty Bank and been with them years :)November 20, 2020GuestGood FDIC Insured Bank Not one of the huge powerful scary 😱 Banks that don't know your name, but consider you as just another account number. Checking & Savings accounts are pretty standard, credit cards are run of the mill and quite easy to get. I give them only a 4 🌟 because they will charge you a $2.95 fee to access money from an ATM if your not a customer. Even tried calling customer service phone number and they stood firm on charging me the fee. That was a real bummer.April 07, 2020GuestVery nice clean neat and very Helpful and friendly employeesMarch 07, 2020GuestHave done banking here for years.Had debit card hacked Teller was very helpful in alerting me. Helped get it sorted out!previous